Tree Care Service Experts in Carmichael CA
Since 1984, Tree Pros, Inc. has provided Carmichael CA with exceptional tree care services including tree trimming, removal, and tree care. We have an ISA Certified Arborist on staff that can assist you with any tree care issue you encounter. We're also members of the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) and continously educate ourselves on the most up-to-date tree care practices.
As a fully licensed, bonded and insured company, you can rest easy knowing your trees are in good hands. Carmichael CA residents know how important trees are to any landscape. We can help you maintain your trees to keep them happy and healthy all year long!
Need a Tree Care Company in Carmichael CA?
There are many things that a tree company in Carmichael CA can do for you, from tree trimming to tree removal. When you own a home and you have trees in your front yard or your backyard, the trees are going to need to be taken care of. True, you may not have to do something in terms of tree care every day. But occasionally, it doesn't hurt to call in a tree company and have them look at your tree to decide if it needs pruning, trimming, removal etc. Here are some of the things that a tree company can do for you:
- What Kind of Trees Do You Plant? If you don't have any trees around your house and would like to plant some, you can get some advice from a tree company about the type of tree that is most likely to flourish in your area.
- How Do You Take Care of a Tree? Different types of trees need different types of conditions in order to grow. Some might require more water and sunlight while others might require less. Some might need fertilizer to encourage them to grow. Your tree company can give you all this information.
- How Do You Guard Against Storms? Storms can cause a lot of damage to a tree, but if you speak to a certified tree company, they can help you figure out how to guard against a storm. Certain methods of pruning can help your tree in case of a storm/hurricane.
- How Much Pruning/Trimming Does Your Tree Need? A tree company will make sure that your trees are pruned/trimmed as much as needed, based on the needs of that unique tree. In general, a tree needs pruning every three years.
- Do Your Tree's Roots Need Pruning? Root pruning is also occasionally needed in case the tree the roots of the tree are disrupting sidewalks and driveways. A tree company can help you out in this situation as well.